Last update on March 25th 2021
This website is ruled by the French and international legislation about copyright and intellectual property. All rights reserved, including downloadable content, pictures and iconographic representations. Unless otherwise mentioned, photographs, texts, image reproduction rights, models, logos, products ‘names or mentioned brands are the exclusive property of DECA BELLE. Copy of part or all of the above-mentioned content is strictly forbidden and may be subject to legal proceedings.
deca-paris.com is the official worldwide website belonging to the brand DECA (referred to as "Website") , edited by the DECA BELLE company, endowed with a capital stock of 125 000 Euros, registered at Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris, under the number 414 469 643, Head Office at 113 Boulevard de Sébastopol 75 002 Paris. Tel.: +33 1 53 40 77 41. VAT number: FR 85 414 469 643 (referred to as "DECA BELLE").
The website editor is Pierre Trang
The website is hosted by the PlanetHoster company.
+1 514 802 1644
A new version will be uploaded every time the DECA BELLE Company updates their content, which can be done at anytime.
The Website is freely accessible from all over the world. However, despite their accessibility from all over the world, items presented in the e-store can only be ordered from Metropolitan France, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
The Website and its content are the exclusive property of the DECA BELLE company which refuses to accept any responsibility regarding:
- Any Website interruption;
- Any damages resulting from fraudulent intrusion of a third party causing a modification of the information available on the website, and to a further extent, regarding any direct or indirect damages, whether they are the causes, origins, natures or consequences, caused by anybody accessing the Website, or by the impossibility to access it, as well as the use of the Website and/or credit granted to any information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
In particular, the DECA BELLE company refuses to accept any responsibility regarding damages that could impact the personal computer hardware of the user after accessing the hereby Website, and after the use or download of any of its elements (data, texts, images, videos, sounds etc.)
DECA BELLE’s COPYRIGHT
The Website, its outline view, its content, as well as any software used in relation to it is subject to the French and international legislation regarding copyright and intellectual property. All rights reserved, including downloadable documents, iconographic and photographic representations. Unless otherwise mentioned, photographs, texts, images and image reproduction rights, models, logos, products ‘names or mentioned brands are the exclusive property of DECA BELLE. Copy of part or all of the above-mentioned content is strictly forbidden and may be subject to legal proceedings.
The Website may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. Since the DECA BELLE company cannot control these websites and external sources, the company cannot be held responsible for the availability of these websites and external sources, and refuses to accept any responsibility regarding the content, ads, products, services, or any other device available on and from these websites or external sources.
Besides, the DECA BELLE Company strictly forbids the creation of hypertexts links to the Website or its secondary pages without written previous authorization from the company.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The company, DECA BELLE, is responsible for processing your personal information that you communicate to us, in accordance with the rules and regulations on the enforced protection of personal data.
You can reach us at the following address and telephone number:
By address: DECA PARIS 52 rue Louveau 92320 CHATILLON
By telephone: +33 (0)1 85 53 98 55
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect personal data about you, including:
- Your name and address
- The date of birth of your children
- The first names of your children
- Your bank details
Why we need it:
- To deliver your orders and send you useful messages by SMS or email (for example, concerning your delivery), which is necessary for the execution of your purchases.
- To send you advertising information by e-mail, SMS, or by post (for example, concerning our new services, products, etc.), and/or display DECA PARIS advertisements when you browse the internet, upon your consent.
- To detect fraud and better protect you, which is our legitimate interest under the data protection law.
SHARING YOUR DATA
We do not sell your personal data to third parties. However, to be able to provide our services, we share your data with:
- Companies that are responsible for getting your purchases to you, such as payment providers and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners, and website hosts.
- Whenever necessary, commercial intelligence agencies, law enforcement agencies, and law enforcement agencies so that we can help prevent fraud.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media networks.
We keep your personal data for the following durations:
- The data collected to satisfy your order are kept:
For a period of 5 years from the date of your order for probative purposes in case of a claim or litigation. Your contract and the related accounting documents may be kept for up to 10 years. - The data collected to send you advertising information is kept:
For a period of 3 years from the last purchase; or,
For a period of 3 years from the collection of your data or the last contact that we had with you.
- The data collected to detect fraud is retained for a period of the inspection.
- If you browse the internet with Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- If you browse the internet with Mozilla Firefox:
- If you browse the Internet with Opera
You have the following rights:
- access your data at any time;
- modify them;
- demande for your data not to be used;
- ask for them to be deleted;
- request a copy of your data in a portable, structured format;
- request the limitation of their handling / treatment;
- set guidelines for processing your data after you decease
- withdraw your consent to treatment, based on your consent;
- File a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties.
How can you exercise your rights?
You may contact our Data Protection Representative who will be happy to answer your questions regarding your rights. If necessary, you may contact them: email@example.com
In order to know better the visitors of its Website or as users place their orders, the DECA BELLE Company may be led to collect personal information. The treatment of these data was previously reported to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) under the number « 1568112 v 0» in accordance with la Loi de Confiance en l’Economie Numérique (LCEN) of August 6th 2004.
The DECA BELLE Company commits to respecting the CNIL NS-48 simplified norm. In this regard, the DECA BELLE Company takes every necessary precaution to preserve the safety of the information supplied by the Website’s user by storing these data on secure, reliable and durable devices.
According to the amended law of January 6th 1978, users have the right at any time to access, modify, correct, and delete their personal data, as well as to oppose the treatment and commercial use of these data by the DECA BELLE Company. In order to do so, users can send a request to the DECA BELLE Company, by mail to the following address or email:
50, 52 rue Louveau
GOVERNING LAW - JURISDICTION
The hereby Website and its terms of access and use are subject to French law.
Any dispute related to the interpretation or the execution of the hereby L.T.U are subject to the exclusive ability of common law courts.
The site was created in collaboration with the Axome Agency
This Website was made with the PrestaShop™ open-source solution.