The DECA online store offers 2 methods of delivery to your chosen address:
- Store delivery: You have the possibility to get your delivery in one of our 9 DECA shops located in the Metropolitan France. The delivery lead time is about 3 working days after receipt of payment. This service is free. To choose your store, you will have to put your zip code down. You will be told about the availability of your package in the shop by e-mail. You will have to show an ID to collect your package. Otherwise, a third party could only collect your package for you by showing a copy of your ID as well as a written and signed document approving him to collect your package.
- Standard delivery shipped via So Colissimo (La Poste) in France and Colissimo International. The delivery lead time in France is about 3 working days after receipt of payment. And internationally, the delivery lead time is variable depending on the area from 3 to 8 days. If you are not home, a notice will be left by the carrier notifying you to report to your nearest post office to pick up your package. The carrier is dropping off the package without signature. If you prefer with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, please contact us.
Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you a link to track your package online.
Its shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary depending on the total weight of the shipment, its price, and the location of the delivery. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
- In one of our 9 DECA stores, located in the Metropolitan France
- On orders over 150 € in France and Belgium
- On orders over 250 € internationally (see delivered countries in GTS and except Australia, Canada and United States)
All customs fees are your responsibility